The following are various publications that I’ve written on game development, virtual reality and other various topics.
- Prototypes and Tears: Surviving the Early Days of VR – Panel member/moderator at VRDC
- The Cost of Making a VR Game – Featured VR blog, Gamasutra, Medium, Virtual Reality Pop, PCGamer and apparently all over the internet, December 2016.
- A technical and scientific breakdown of Punching Locomotion
- Demoing VR Content: Tips and Tricks to improve your showmanship and make VR look good. – Featured blog on Gamasutra, April 2016
- VR & Game Development is not a grocery store – Featured Editorial on UploadVR, September, 2016